Neurosculpting: Life Powered By Intention
A Brain Training Protocol to Heal Trauma, Rewrite Limiting Beliefs, and Find Wholeness
Warrior One: Immersion into Practical Neurosculpting® with Founder Lisa Wimberger ONLINE
Consider this a BOOT CAMP experience! This program is the direct curriculum outlined in, NEW BELIEFS, NEW BRAIN: Free Yourself from Stress and Fear. Neurosculpting® is a cutting-edge modality integrating mindfulness and neuroscience into a simple five-step whole brain approach to heal trauma, rewrite limiting beliefs, and find wholeness. This self-paced online course is our core immersion consisting of over sixteen hours of video instruction on the How and Why of Neurosculpting®. The course is broken into 22 lessons with on-demand video playlists, transcripts, exercises, downloadable enrichment content, click-and-play and downloadable audio meditations and quizzes. It’s a comprehensive dive into the theory, practices and daily application of this modality. Students take this immersion to create deep and lasting transformation, and many use it to fulfill one of the core pre-requisites to eventually go on to our certification program.
- Identify your personal limiting beliefs
- Learn about the limbic system and its relationship to fear, and the prefrontal cortex and its relationship to our higher self.
- Create a mind-body map for neurological associations
- Navigate and use six reprogramming/meditation techniques
- Apply a neurological overlay to existing limitations
- Create a new and limitless belief system
Required materials for this course: New Beliefs, New Brain
Important Logistics to Access Content
Simply click the My Account tab from the homepage, then click My Courses from the dropdown. Your course will be stored there and accessible to you anytime. You must have updated Flash Player for best video playback.