- This event has passed.
Sacred Journey, A Shamanic Adventure with Lisa Wimberger
November 16, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm MST$109
Have you ever wanted to go to the depths of your subconscious mind and extract hidden strength, skills, insights and awarenesses? Have you ever wanted confront your fears and turn them into gifts, courage and empowerment? Would you like befriend your shadow self?
Well then it’s time for you to join us in the day-long epic journey where we’ll visit:
- The Shadow Self and prepare it for this epic task
- The Underworld to discover and reclaim some power, meet your power animal, and find a tool to help in the real world
- The Mother’s Garden where you’ll nourish the shadow self into health, love and compassion
- The Cathedral of Souls where you’ll visit past incarnations and repositories of soul information for integration and healing
- The Hall of Mirrors where you’ll break the reflections you’ve been stuck in and free yourself to be a new you in a new moment.
Expect a deep day of guided meditation, private reflection journal time, and deep work.
No experience necessary.
Bring comfort items like blankets, favorite pillows, comfortable clothes, water, snacks, a journal and an audio recording device if you’d like. There will be a lunch break.
Important Logistics for Parking & Building Access!
GREAT NEWS, we offer FREE parking to our students in the evenings and on the weekends in the lot in the back. You may park anywhere in the parking lot and enjoy FREE parking by following these directions:
- enter your license plate at the kiosk
- choose the Neuro/Yoga option,
- ENTER CODE 1245207 and display the ticket on your dashboard.
Street parking on Lafayette is free and has no time restrictions. Enter through the back entrance from the parking lot and if it’s after 5 pm or on a weekend the doors will be locked so please key in code 0000* to the keypad at the right of the doors.