- This event has passed.
Warrior Level 1: Immersion into Practical Neurosculpting® (CE qualified)
October 1, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm MDT
One event on September 25, 2019 at 6:00 pm
One event on October 1, 2019 at 6:00 pm
One event on October 2, 2019 at 6:00 pm
This course qualifies for 16 CEs for Health Care Professionals
This program is the direct curriculum outlined in, NEW BELIEFS, NEW BRAIN: Free Yourself from Stress and Fear. Neurosculpting® is a cutting-edge modality integrating mindfulness and neuroscience into a simple five-step whole brain approach to heal trauma, rewrite limiting beliefs, and find wholeness. This course is our core immersion consisting of sixteen hours of instruction on the How and Why of Neurosculpting®. It’s a comprehensive dive into the theory, practices and daily application of this modality. Students take this immersion to create deep and lasting transformation, and many use it to fulfill one of the core prerequisites to eventually go on to our certification program.
Required materials for this course: New Beliefs, New Brain
- Illustrate the neurobiology behind perceptions and their influence over the nervous system.
- Distinguish the ways subjective experience influences physiology and behaviors
- Express how the brain uses neuroplasticity to reinforce positive and negative biases
- Explore the link between emotional processing, memory and learning
- Understand the mechanisms behind creating and retrieving declarative memory
- Demonstrate the difference between sympathetic and parasympathetic regulation
- Identify brain based nutrition for enhanced neuroplasticity and emotional regulation
- Discover the relationship between blood sugar and physical and emotional inflammation
- Examine the role the prefrontal cortex plays in emotional regulation and neuroplasticity
- Discover the 5-step Neurosculpting brain training modality for emotional regulation
- Apply the guided practices to the mitigation of emotional inflammation
- Describe how the application of the 5-step process can be used as a daily regimen
This course meets for 4 sessions.
Tuesday Sept 24: 6 – 10pm MDT
Wednesday, Sept 25: 6- 10pm MDT
Tuesday, Oct 1: 6 – 10pmMDT
Wednesday, Oct 2: 6 – 10pm MDT
Lisa Wimberger is the founder of the Neurosculpting® Institute. She holds a Masters Degree in Education, a Foundations Certification in NeuroLeadership, and Certificates in Medical Neuroscience, Visual Perception, and the Brain, and Neurobiology. She is the author of NEW BELIEFS, NEW BRAIN: Free Yourself from Stress and Fear, and NEUROSCULPTING: A Whole-Brain Approach to Heal Trauma, Rewrite Limiting Beliefs, and Find Wholeness.
As the Founder of the Neurosculpting® modality, Lisa runs a private meditation practice in Colorado teaching clients who suffer from stress disorders, and she is a faculty member of Kripalu Yoga and Meditation Center, the Law Enforcement Survival Institute, Omega Institute, and 1440 Multiversity.
Important Logistics for Parking & Building Access!
GREAT NEWS, we offer FREE parking to our students in the evenings and on the weekends in the lot in the back. You may park anywhere in the parking lot and enjoy FREE parking by following these directions:
- enter your license plate at the kiosk
- choose the Neuro/Yoga option,
- ENTER CODE 1245207 and display the ticket on your dashboard.
Street parking on Lafayette is free and has no time restrictions. Enter through the back entrance from the parking lot and if it’s after 5 pm or on a weekend the doors will be locked so please key in code 0000* to the keypad at the right of the doors.
You may cancel your attendance up to 24 hours before the course starts. No refunds will be offered once the course starts. For questions or concerns contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Certificate of CE completion:
Assessment quiz and Certificates are available following course completion at this link:
There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program