skip to Main Content

Home Forums Community Lifestyle Tips

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lisa
    Participant

Daily mini-practices for maximum stress relief over time create a longterm practice that enhances the quality of your life. Some of my favorite mini practices are choosing one thing to be grateful for in the morning and one in the evening. And also doing one good thing for another each day. What are some of your favorite daily mini-practices for stress relief or positivity?

Mtgi6519
    Participant

I often get overwhelmed when trying to achieve something big in my life. Through I am not great at it, I try to count the small victories or right now while trying to save money to buy a farm it’s pretty stressful because of the “sacrifices”. When I am faced with something that feels like a sacrifices for this particular goal, I try to think about the positive. By not spending $900 plus dollars on that new cell phone I am saving $900 that could go towards new paint, window, farm equipment etc. This really helps me get out of the negative headspace and really makes me feel like I am achieving my goals, one gallon of paint or window at a time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Close search

Cart

×Close search
Search