Saturday March 9, 2013 – Saturday March 9, 2013
3055 47th St
Neurosculpting® Facilitator Certification Training (NSFT)
This facilitator training is designed for those interested in teaching Neurosculpting® or taking their Neurosculpting® skills to a much deeper level. Those who graduate from this program will have a firm handle on how to apply Neurosculpting® in daily life in both their personal and professional circles. Graduates of this 40-hour program will be able to teach the trademarked Neurosculpting® techniques and programs in workshops, lectures, or weave it in to their existing client-based practices. This course is broken into six modules, three personal coaching sessions and a practicum.
Prerequisites: One or more introductory courses from the Foundational Neurosculpting® Program (Neurosculpting® through Fear, Vulnerability, Cellular Health, New Money Paradigm, Duality) AND completion of the Neurosculpting® Warrior Series (Everyday Warrior and Energetic Warrior).
- NSFT Studies in Emotional Regulation and the Brain (5 hours) – March 9, 2013
- NSFT Studies in the Brain’s Reward Response (5 hours) – April 6, 2013
- NSFT Studies in the Prefrontal Cortex as the Social Brain (5 hours) – April 20, 2013
- NSFT Studies in Leadership and Emotional Triggers (5 hours) – May 4, 2013
- NSFT Studies in Food and the Brain’s Plasticity (5 hours) – May 18, 2013
- NSFT Facilitating for Groups and Classrooms (10 hours) – June 29 – 30, 2013
- Practicum date TBD