Neurosculpting® returns to Villa Sumaya on the banks of Lake Atitlan’s clear blue waters for A Neurosculpting®, Yoga and Guatemalan Adventure Retreat, January 21 through January 28, 2017. Find inner and outer peace at the week-long retreat in the heart of the Mayan Highlands, where you’ll learn hands-on next generation meditation techniques. Led by Neurosculpting® Institute founder, Lisa Wimberger, and yogini and artist Una Viggiani, the retreat promises to help you unify mind, body, and spirit.
Neurosculpting® blends science and spirituality to bring the mind, body, and spirit back into alignment. The practice follows a 5-step meditation process that helps you overcome your fears, heal from trauma, reduce stress, and live with more grace. It’s perfect for beginners and expert meditation practitioners alike.
Villa Sumaya Retreat Center
The retreat center and guest house has been voted #2 in Central America and #25 in the world for best relaxation/spa hotels by Trip
Advisor, and it doesn’t disappoint. Uninterrupted vistas, three majestic volcanoes, and the reflective serene nature of the lake make Villa Sumaya an oasis from modern life. When you do want to connect with the outside world, wireless internet is available in most areas of the center, along with a variety of amenities that will make you feel right at home.
What to Expect
- 7 nights accommodations at Villa Sumaya Retreat Center
- 2 nights accommodations in Guatemala City (You will need to fly in one day before and fly out one day after the retreat. Please book flights for January 20 – 29.)
- 3 vegetarian meals a day at Villa Sumaya
- Transportation to/from Guatemala City to Lake Atitlan
- Daily Neurosculpting® meditations with Lisa Wimberger
- Daily yoga with Una Viggiani
- Purified water, coffee/tea and 24/7 beverage station
- Swimming in the lake or relaxing in the hot tub
- Traditional Mayan Ceremony
- Full day off for exploration of other towns around the lake
Dates: January 21 – 28, 2017
Location: Villa Sumaya, Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
Pricing & Registration:
Prices are dependent on room choice.
Early Bird Special: $200 off for those who register and pay in full by October 15, 2016